Belden's Modular Industrial Patch Panel (MIPP)Belden has added a modular industrial patch panel (MIPP) to its Belden and Hirschmann product series. The new MIPP is a termination panel for cables that need to be connected to active equipment such as switches, Industrial Ethernet devices or any other device with an Ethernet link. The MIPP offers greater system reliability and ease of installation and provides the ideal connection between Belden cables and Hirschmann switches. Its design is similar to the Hirschmann range of products.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers