BinMaster's 3DLevelScanner for Harsh EnvironmentsThe 3DLevelScanner HE is designed for use in storage silos containing materials such as clinker, alumina and fly ash. This model of the 3DLevelScanner has an operating temperature range of up to 250 °F (120 °C) to accommodate higher temperatures that may be present when material that has been heated in the production processes is conveyed into storage silos. The 3DLevelScanner HE is ideal for use in the cement, aluminum and power industries. Dependent on the diameter and height of the silo and the desired level of volume accuracy, one or more 3DLevelScanners is mounted on the top of the silo in strategic locations determined by using advanced proprietary software. Each dust-penetrating, non-contact sensor sends pulses ina 70° beam angle, taking multiple measurements from the material surface and continually mapping the material surface to detect changesin level, account for uneven surface topography and calculate a highly accurate volume estimate for the contents of the silo.The 3DLevelManagersoftware reports the lowest and highest points detectedand the average level based upon a weightedaverage of all of themeasurements detectedin the bin. For the MV and the MVL models, a colorful graphical representation will indicate where high and low spots exist in the silo.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers