Binmaster's GWR-100 Guided Wave Radar Level SensorThe GWR-100 guided wave radar level sensor for measuring powders, bulk solids and liquids in vessels up to 78 ft tall provides accurate level measurement using time domain reflectometry (TDR) to continuously measure the distance, level and volume of material contained in bins, tanks and silos. It performs reliably, and is immune to dust, humidity, temperature, pressure and bulk density changes, and noise. It it has an accuracy of ±0.2 inches (5 mm).
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers