BinMaster's SmartSonic Ultrasonic and SmartWave Radar Measurement SensorsSmartSonic ultrasonic and SmartWave radar measurement sensors offer non-contact, continuous level measurement in most types of liquids. SmartSonic ultrasonic measures the level in liquid tanks up to 60-ft tall, while SmartWave radar handles tanks up to 100-ft tall. SmartSonic, SmartWave and SmartBob sensors can be integrated in a single network, so users to can monitor both liquid and solids tanks over the Internet or via smart phones.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers