BinMaster's SmartSonic Ultrasonic and SmartWave Radar Measurement SensorsSmartSonic ultrasonic and SmartWave radar measurement sensors offer non-contact, continuous level measurement in most types of liquids. SmartSonic ultrasonic measures the level in liquid tanks up to 60-ft tall, while SmartWave radar handles tanks up to 100-ft tall. SmartSonic, SmartWave and SmartBob sensors can be integrated in a single network, so users to can monitor both liquid and solids tanks over the Internet or via smart phones.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers