Burkert's MultiCell Type 8619 Multichannel Transmitter/ControllerThe MultiCell Type 8619 multi-channel controller for water treatment, food and pharmaceutical applications can indicate flow, or measure the ORP value or percentage retention value. It can also be used to regulate pH value, the dosing of chemicals and ratio control. The standard version includes the user interface, the mainboard and AC adapter, two analog and digital outputs and two digital inputs.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers