Burkert's Sanitary Radar Level Transmitter Type 8138Type 8138 non-contact radar level transmitter for continuous level measurement is suitable for use in small vessels that contain beverage liquids under sanitary process conditions. With a maximum 150 °C fluid temperature and depending on the flange connection, up to 16-bar pressure steam sterilization is possible. The flange connections’ design allows cleaning to hygienic standards.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers