Carlo Gavazzi's ISGA Series Grid-Tied PV InvertersISGA Series of grid-tied PV inverters features a transformerless design which does not require a cooling fan. It is available in 2kW, 3kW, 4kW and 5kW output sizes with a 240-VAC, 60-Hz, single-phase output and 6-kW to 15-kW, 120/208-VAC Wye or 240-VAC Delta, three-phase 60-Hz output. The inverter has an output efficiency up to 96.4%, with CEC ratings up to 95.5% and an input voltage range of 150 VCD to 450 VDC.
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers