CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging SystemsSeries 3 DataTaker intelligent data-logging systems feature universal input channels that can be used with a wide range of input signal types, and record temperature, voltage, current, 4-20mA loops, resistance, bridges, strain gauges, frequency, digital, serial and calculated measurements. These devices also offer powerful alarm and programming capabilities that allow them to process measurements and initiate actions on their own. They offer RS 232 with modem support, Ethernet and USB memory stick ports.
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers