Chemineer's Kenics KMX-V Static MixerKenics KMX-V static mixer is ideal for applications involving fluids with extreme viscosity or volume ratios. It features a design that generates superior mixing per unit length for laminar flow and high/low viscosity ratio applications. It uses cross-stream mixing and flow splitting to achieve rapid blending. Each element is one pipe diameter in length, and consists of multiple intersecting blades, which generate fluid layers as the mixture flows downstream.
Phone: (937) 454-3200
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers