CiDRA's Sonartrac Flow TechnologySonartrac flow technology is a new class of non-intrusive flow monitoring systems that make no contact with the liquid or slurry, and can be removed and reinstalled without process interruption. They have superior performance levels in the presence of highly variable fluid properties. Their high level of accuracy (within 1%) allows them to play a dual role in flow measurement and leak detection.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers