ControlAir's 950XP Explosion-Proof I/P TransducerControlAir 950XP explosion-proof I/P transducer with natural gas option, with a bleed rate of only 3 scfh, comes in at half the allowable rate under the new EPA-HQ-OAR-2010-0505 rule. This model has FM, CSA and ATEX approvals for use with natural gas and comes with a tapped exhaust and sealed conduit. It is available with preset output ranges of 3 psig. to 15 psig, 3 psig. to 27 psig, and 6 psig to 30 psig.
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- Advantech's Direct Digital Controller - BAS-3500BC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers