DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control SystemThe MAQ20 industrial data acquisition and control system is a family of DIN-rail-mounted, programmable, multi-channel, rugged signal conditioning, input/output and communication modules. They mount on industry-standard, 35-mm x 7.5-mm, gull-wing DIN rails. Each I/O module has a 1500-Vrms isolation barrier between the field-side and system-side wiring, while some models offer per-channel isolation.
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers