Davis Instruments' Fluke 805 Vibration Meter
Davis Instruments offers the Fluke 805 vibration meter which features an innovative sensor and sensor tip design to help minimize measurement variations caused by device angle or contact pressure. The four-level severity scale assesses urgency of problems and provides exportable data via USB. Trends can be documented in Excel using built-in templates. On-board memory holds and saves up to 3500 measurements. Noncontact temperature measurement with Spot IR Sensor increases diagnostic capabilities.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers