Det-Tronics' PointWatch Eclipse CO2 Gas Detector
The PointWatch Eclipse CO2 detector, is an infrared fixed-point carbon dioxide (CO2) gas detector that provides non-intrusive calibration and multiple communications options via 4-20 mA, Modbus, relays and HART. Its heated optics feature allows constant operation in extreme environments.The detector has been tested and certified to meet CSA, ATEX, INMETRO and IECEx requirements.
- Beamex's FB and MB Dry Block Series
- East Hill Instruments' Model 1 Auto Ranging Digital Gauge
- E Instruments International's TCS 650 Dry-Block Calibrator
- East Hill Instruments' Magnum Low Pro Volume Pressure Chamber M-80
- East Hill Instruments' MVP-600 Pneumatic Calibration Hand Pump
- E-Instruments' Black Body BBSL Ops Pyrometer Calibrator System
- Ametek's Jofra Ptc-125 and RTC-159 Ultra Cooler Calibrators
- Practical Instrument Electronic's Six Calibrator in One
- Calibration verification system
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers