Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IV (RF) Transmitter
Universal IV radio frequency (RF) admittance and capacitance continuous level measurement transmitter is ideally suited for most level measurement applications. It has approvals from FM, FMc, ATEX, IECEx and CE Mark. It is intrinsically safe, explosion-proof and flameproof for Class 1, Div 1, Zone 0 hazardous locations and features stable, repeatable and accurate measurement within 0.25% of range.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers