Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IV (RF) Transmitter
Universal IV radio frequency (RF) admittance and capacitance continuous level measurement transmitter is ideally suited for most level measurement applications. It has approvals from FM, FMc, ATEX, IECEx and CE Mark. It is intrinsically safe, explosion-proof and flameproof for Class 1, Div 1, Zone 0 hazardous locations and features stable, repeatable and accurate measurement within 0.25% of range.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers