Dwyer Instruments' MVB Mini Brass Ball ValveThe Series MVB Mini is an economical, durable brass ball valve with a working pressure of up to 450 psi (31 bar). For added versatility, it comes in female x female, or male x female configurations. Pure PFTE ball seats allow for tight shutoff, in addition to a double seal design which allows valve use in both directions. Available in four different sizes, with choice of tee, wedge and lever handles.They are ideal for use in small, confined spaces where larger valves are of no use.
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers