Dwyer Instruments' Model VBT Vibration TransmitterThe Model VBT Vibration Transmitter continuously detects the vibration in a system and monitors for unusual operating conditions and potential failure. The vibration is converted into an analog signal at the current output. It requires no setup and no software is required for configuration. The 2-wire loop power operation, combined with standard M12 micro cable connector and interchangeable mounting studs (1/4-in.-28 UNF/M8 or the ¼-in.-28 UNF) makes for a fast and reliable installation.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers