Dwyer's SBSV Solenoid ValvesSeries SBSV solenoid valves are compact, general-service, 110-Vac, two-way guide type solenoid valves for air, gas, water and other liquid applications. The brass valves come with an NBR seal with a maximum process temperature of 80 °C (176 °F). The stainless steel valves come with a fluoroelastomer seal with a maximum process temperature of 120 °C (248 °F). They come in sizes from 1/8 in. to 2 in. NPT and with orifices from 3 mm to 50 mm.
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers