E-Instruments' Black Body BBSL Ops Pyrometer Calibrator System
The Black Body BBSL is a portable, rugged, IR pyrometer calibrator system ideal for quick medium-temperature calibration. It offers excellent stability and auto-tune PID control. It has a temperature range of 10 °C above ambient to 350 °C, 0.1 °C resolution, accuracy of ± 0.5% or minimum 1 °C, stability of ± 0.5 °C, emissivity of 0.97 to 0.98, 500W power consumption, 20-minute stablization time, 45-minute heating time, calibration traceable to national standards within ±2 C.
- Det-Tronics' PointWatch Eclipse CO2 Gas Detector
- Beamex's FB and MB Dry Block Series
- East Hill Instruments' Model 1 Auto Ranging Digital Gauge
- E Instruments International's TCS 650 Dry-Block Calibrator
- East Hill Instruments' Magnum Low Pro Volume Pressure Chamber M-80
- East Hill Instruments' MVP-600 Pneumatic Calibration Hand Pump
- Ametek's Jofra Ptc-125 and RTC-159 Ultra Cooler Calibrators
- Practical Instrument Electronic's Six Calibrator in One
- Calibration verification system
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers