E Instruments International's TCS 650 Dry-Block CalibratorThe affordable, new TCS 650 is a highly accurate and portable dry- block calibrator. It is designed to verify and calibrate sensors, thermometers and process transmitters both in the field and the laboratory. It has a 35 °C to 650 °C temperature range; stability of ±0.03 °C at 650 °C; radial uniformity of ±0.02 °C; heating speed of 50 °C to 600 °C in 30 minutes; and an optional black body insert for IR pyrometers.
- Det-Tronics' PointWatch Eclipse CO2 Gas Detector
- Beamex's FB and MB Dry Block Series
- East Hill Instruments' Model 1 Auto Ranging Digital Gauge
- East Hill Instruments' Magnum Low Pro Volume Pressure Chamber M-80
- East Hill Instruments' MVP-600 Pneumatic Calibration Hand Pump
- E-Instruments' Black Body BBSL Ops Pyrometer Calibrator System
- Ametek's Jofra Ptc-125 and RTC-159 Ultra Cooler Calibrators
- Practical Instrument Electronic's Six Calibrator in One
- Calibration verification system
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers