East Hill Instruments' Magnum Low Pro Volume Pressure Chamber M-80Capable of extremely high resolution (0.005 psi) as it spans the range of near absolute vacuum to low pressures (30" Hg to 80 psi). It's rugged outer housing and dual o-ring design ensures zero leakage. The M-80 is bench mountable, though it's relatively lightweight (3.5 lbs) allows for it to be carried out into the field for use as well.
- Det-Tronics' PointWatch Eclipse CO2 Gas Detector
- Beamex's FB and MB Dry Block Series
- East Hill Instruments' Model 1 Auto Ranging Digital Gauge
- E Instruments International's TCS 650 Dry-Block Calibrator
- East Hill Instruments' MVP-600 Pneumatic Calibration Hand Pump
- E-Instruments' Black Body BBSL Ops Pyrometer Calibrator System
- Ametek's Jofra Ptc-125 and RTC-159 Ultra Cooler Calibrators
- Practical Instrument Electronic's Six Calibrator in One
- Calibration verification system
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers