East Hill Instruments' MVP-600 Pneumatic Calibration Hand PumpRange from Vacuum 28" Hg to 600psi. Comfortably sources pressure and vacuum to check calibration of gauges, switches, transmitters, and recorders. The contoured cushion handles provide extra comfort while preventing the pump from sliding. The over-sized check valve provides smooth operation throughout the output range. The dual o-rings on all pistons ensure zero leakage.
- Det-Tronics' PointWatch Eclipse CO2 Gas Detector
- Beamex's FB and MB Dry Block Series
- East Hill Instruments' Model 1 Auto Ranging Digital Gauge
- E Instruments International's TCS 650 Dry-Block Calibrator
- East Hill Instruments' Magnum Low Pro Volume Pressure Chamber M-80
- E-Instruments' Black Body BBSL Ops Pyrometer Calibrator System
- Ametek's Jofra Ptc-125 and RTC-159 Ultra Cooler Calibrators
- Practical Instrument Electronic's Six Calibrator in One
- Calibration verification system
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers