Electro-Chemical Devices' CDA-22 Chlorine Dioxide AnalyzerThe low-maintenance, economical CDA-22 chlorine dioxide analyzer features a panel-mounted, plumb-and-play design and automatic flow control. It is a complete chlorine dioxide (ClO2) measurement system. Easy to install and maintain, it can run for up to a year between electrolyte/membrane changes, and features a polarographic gold/silver PTFE membrane amperometric ClO2 sensor. Its output is flow-independent at values greater than 0.5 ft/sec.
Phone: (949) 336-6060
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers