Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity AnalyzerThe Triton TR8 turbidity analyzer is ideal for monitoring turbidity in filter backwashing systems to optimize plant efficiency. It operates over a wide measurement range with output available in multiple units: 0.000 FNU to 9999 FNU, 0.00 ppm to 3000 ppm, 0.0 g/l to 3.0 g/l, or 0% to 20%. The TR8 TA sensor features an error rate of less than 5% of reading with repeatability greater than 1% percent of reading.
- Tideflex Checkmate Inline Check Valve Eliminates Backflow from Oceans, Rivers, and Interceptors
- Molex Brad mPm DIN Valve Connectors Protect Against Over-Voltage or Peaks
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers