Electro-Sensors' Ion Modbus Network NodesIon Modbus network nodes simplify remote sensor installation and help save on wiring costs. Directly connecting to PLCs, touchscreens and PCs, they offer high data throughput with less than 1 mS latency. Pluggable terminal blocks for power input, isolated 2-wire RS485 network port, sensor connection and relay outputs make wiring and installation minimal and easy.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers