Emerson's Surge Protector PowerSure CM Series
PowerSure CM Series surge protective devices (SPDs) are designed to help prevent electric power line disturbances from disrupting or damaging sensitive electronic equipment. These compact ac power surge protectors are rated at 50kA per mode and housed in a weather-resistant (UL Type 4X) enclosure, so they can be installed virtually anywhere in the customer's electrical system. An optional DIN rail mounting assembly allows customers to install the PowerSure CM Series on standard 35mm industrial DIN rails, and it can also be screw-mounted. It also features remote indication of protection status via both LEDs and summary alarm contacts.
For more information and to view the PowerSure CM Series video introduction, customers can visit www.EmersonNetworkPower.com/Surge
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers