Endress+Hauser's CNGmass Coriolis FlowmeterThe CNGmass Coriolis flowmeter series is approved by NTEP and five other standards organizations for custody transfer of compressed natural gas (CNG) and fueling vehicles with CNG. It measures mass flow up to 330 lb/min (150 kg/min) at fluid temperatures up to 257 ºF (125 ºC) and pressures to 5080 psi (350 bar). It is approved for use in hazardous areas by UL, ATEX, FM, cCSAus and NEPSI.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers