Endress+Hauser's CNGmass Coriolis FlowmeterThe CNGmass Coriolis flowmeter series is approved by NTEP and five other standards organizations for custody transfer of compressed natural gas (CNG) and fueling vehicles with CNG. It measures mass flow up to 330 lb/min (150 kg/min) at fluid temperatures up to 257 ºF (125 ºC) and pressures to 5080 psi (350 bar). It is approved for use in hazardous areas by UL, ATEX, FM, cCSAus and NEPSI.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers