Endress+Hauser's Prosonic B 200 Ultrasonic FlowmeterProsonic B 200 measures the flow and methane content of biogas for process control, emissions reporting and energy balancing in anaerobic digesters and other biogas producing processes. The meter body has 316L stainless steel construction It can also measure direct methane fraction as a function of sound velocity and temperature. Other outputs include corrected methane volume flow, energy flow, calorific value, temperature and Wobbe index.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers