Endress+Hauser's Levelflex FMP55 Multiparameter Level TransmitterLevelflex FMP55 measures the overall level of a liquid and the interface between two liquids. It is the first transmitter to use two technologies in one probe. It automatically switches between them for a concise and reliable interface measurement, even in the presence of emulsion or rag layers. The level sensor has a measuring range of up to 33 ft (10 m). The transmitter offers a 4-20 mA with HART output signal.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers