Endress+Hauser's Liquiline CM442 TransmitterThe Liquiline CM442 four-wire, two-parameter transmitter for analytical sensing applications measures any combination of various parameters, including nitrate, turbidity/suspended solids, dissolved oxygen, pH/ORP, chlorine, concentration and conductivity. It is powered by 100-230 Vac 50/60 Hz, 24 Vac 50/60 Hz, or 24 Vdc; conforms to Type 4X (IP66/IP67); and is NRTL-certified.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers