Endress+Hauser's Proline Promag L80 Flowmeter
The Proline Promag L800 battery-powered, electromagnetic flowmeter is ideal for use in remote sites in water and wastewater systems. The flowmeter has an integrated GSM/GPRS cellphone system that allows data to be transmitted as an email over the cell phone network. It is available in sizes from 2 in. to 24 in.; operates at pressures up to 232 psi; and works with liquids having a minimum conductivity ≥50 µS/cm. Maximum flow rate is 33 ft/sec.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers