Endress+Hauser's Proline Promag L80 Flowmeter
The Proline Promag L800 battery-powered, electromagnetic flowmeter is ideal for use in remote sites in water and wastewater systems. The flowmeter has an integrated GSM/GPRS cellphone system that allows data to be transmitted as an email over the cell phone network. It is available in sizes from 2 in. to 24 in.; operates at pressures up to 232 psi; and works with liquids having a minimum conductivity ≥50 µS/cm. Maximum flow rate is 33 ft/sec.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers