Endress+Hauser's Liquiline CM44 Series TransmittersLiquiline CM44 Series transmitters accept inputs from up to eight Memosens digital analytical sensors, including nitrate, spectral absorption coefficient (SAC), pH, ORP, conductivity, oxygen, turbidity and ion-selective electrode sensors. Outputs include up to eight 4-20mA current outputs with HART, Ethernet, Profibus, Modbus TCP or 485 networks.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers