Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
Exair's new USB Data Logger maintains a history of its Digital Flowmeter measurements for analysis. Use the included software to configure the Data Logger to record your flow rate. Record from once a second up to once every 12 hours. Data can be viewed in the included software or exported directly into Microsoft Excel. The Data Logger is available pre-installed on the Digital Flowmeter.
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers