exida's SILStat SoftwareSILStat software captures key operational and maintenance data, including equipment failures, process demands, success or failure of protection layers and proof test results. The data is reviewed and analyzed as required by the IEC 61511/ISA 84.00.01-2004 standard and as part of compliance with an OSHA PSM mechanical integrity program. SILStat can help determine risk and the effectiveness of layers of protection.
Phone: (215) 453-1720
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers