Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
Tritex II DC actuators integrate a servo drive, digital position controller, brushless motor and linear or rotary actuator in one compact, sealed package. They offer 100% continuous duty for hundreds of millions of cycles, millisecond response times and accuracy of 0.10% of span. They can reach speeds up to 25 in./sec and forces to 1000 lbs. They are CSA-certified for Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D.
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers