FCI's FS10A Analyzer Flow Switch/MonitorFS10A analyzer flow switch/monitor is suitable for continuous flow verification applications that support process analyzer sampling systems operating in hazardous plant areas in the U.S., Canada and elsewhere. The approvals include Nonincendive, Class I, Division 2 Groups A, B, C, D; Class II, Division 2 Groups E, F, G; Class III T4@Ta = 71 ºC Type 4X. The FS10A’s wetted parts are 316L stainless steel with Hastelloy-C22 sensor tips.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers