FCI's FS10A Analyzer Flow Switch/MonitorModel FS10A Analyzer flow switch/monitor for analyzers and sampling systems is designed for use with tubing from 1/8 in. to ½ in. The electronics may be either integrally or remote-mounted from the sensor element. There are no moving parts and no cavities, orifices or dead-legs to trap or contaminate samples. It is suitable for application in liquid or gas analyzer sampling systems. It is small, lightweight and features a choice of electronic outputs.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers