FCI's ST100 Air/Gas Flowmeter
The future-ready ST100 series thermal mass air/gas flowmeter is now available in a remote mountable configuration. It has an optional digital display and can be mounted up to 1000 feet (300 meters) away from the flow sensor using interconnecting cable. The ST100 Flowmeter continuously measures, displays and transmits the an array of parameters. It is available with 4-20 mA analog, frequency/pulse, alarm relays or digital bus communications such as HART, Fieldbus, Profibus or Modbus. The ST100 flowmeter adapts as necessary to plants' changing needs or desire for upgrades with a plug-in card replacement that can be changed out by plant technicians in the field.
1755 La Costa Meadows Dr.
San Marcos92078 Web: www.fluidcomponents.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 800-854-1993 Tel: 760-744-6950 Fax: 760-736-6250, CA 92078 (see map)
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers