FCI Lets You Calibrate ST100 Series Thermal Mass Flowmeter EasilyThe ST100 Series Thermal Mass Flowmeter now comes with the VeriCal In-Situ Calibration Verification System. It includes service up to 850 ºF (454 ºC) and is available with both integral and remote electronics versions. It is agency-approved for hazardous environments, including the entire instrument, the transmitter and the enclosure. Approvals include FM and FMc, Class 1, Division 1, hazardous locations, ATEX and IECEx, Zone 1, II 2.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers