FCI's ST75 FlowmeterST75 flowmeter delivers precision flow measurement while reducing the consumption of energy fuel gases, specialty gases and pneumatic air. It is designed for line sizes from 0.25 in. to 2.0 in. (6 mm to 51 mm). It offers accuracy to ±1% of reading and ±0.5% repeatability and a flow range from 0.01 SCFM to 559 SCFM (0.01 NCMH to 950 NCMH). Approvals include Class 1, Div. I Groups B, C, D. Div. II Groups A-D and others.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers