Festo's Nano Force GripperFesto introduces new Nano Force Gripper's that are modeled after geckos and birds. Gripping, holding, and setting down object are vital production processes that are performed using automation technology. Conventional gripper solutions are not
always very energy-efficient when it comes to their gripping force to weight ratio. By using examples from nature Festo's new Nano Force Grippers are designed to be more energy efficient by exploiting existing potential in production processes.
The Nano Force Gripper can grip especially delicate objects with smooth surface such as glasses or displays using very little energy. The new technology complements the existing pneumatic gripping technology and can be used as needed and as appropriate to the application.
For full details click here.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers