Festo's Metric NPQP Fitting Series
The new metric NPQP fitting series provides an economic alternative to stainless steel fittings in applications exposed to harsh detergents or aggressive environments. Tubing connections feature sizes from 4 mm to 12 mm OD, and threaded types feature 1/8 to ½ R threads. It’s available in 15 styles and 99 types. They’re suitable for use in a variety of pneumatic applications in industries such as food and beverage, packaging, bio-pharmaceutical and other process operations.
- Exair's 54 inch Super Ion Air Knife
- AutomationDirect Extends Line of RUKO Cutting Tools
- Vici Valco's High-Pressure Fittings
- T&B Fittings High-/Low Temperature Liquidtight System from Thomas & Betts
- AutomationDirect Expands Tubing and Fittings Offering in Pneumatics Line
- Markes International's CIA Advantage
- iKey's Shallow Rackdrawer
- AutomationDirect Adds Tubing and Hose Options to Its NITRA Line of Pneumatic Components
- AutomationDirect's C-series Cylinders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers