Fluke's 320 Series Clamp MetersFluke 320 Series True-rms clamp meters are engineered to produce noise-free, reliable measurements in the toughest environments. They are ideal for rugged, all-purpose use in residential, commercial, HVAC/R and light industrial electrical applications, and feature a slim, ergonomic design, large, easy-to-read display, CAT III 600 V/CAT IV 300 V safety ratings, true-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurement of non-linear signals, and DC current, frequency and resistance up to 40 kilo-ohms.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers