Fluke's 320 Series Clamp MetersFluke 320 Series True-rms clamp meters are engineered to produce noise-free, reliable measurements in the toughest environments. They are ideal for rugged, all-purpose use in residential, commercial, HVAC/R and light industrial electrical applications, and feature a slim, ergonomic design, large, easy-to-read display, CAT III 600 V/CAT IV 300 V safety ratings, true-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurement of non-linear signals, and DC current, frequency and resistance up to 40 kilo-ohms.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers