Fox Thermal's FT3 Thermal Mass Flow Meter & Temperature Transmitter
The FT3 was designed to be used in any pure or mixed gas application, but it is ideal for applications at refineries, petrochemical plants, and natural gas gathering/processing plants. The FT3 features are dual 4 to 20mA outputs (one for flow and the second selectable for flow or temperature) and pulse output (pulses per unit/units per pulse). A basic insertion type FT3 uses the PowerPro Sensor to measure from 15-60,000 SFPM (0.07-280 NMPS) with a flow accuracy of ±1% of reading, ±0.4% of full scale. The FT3 can measure in over 25 selectable flow units and can be calibrated to continuously monitor the flow of air, compressed air, natural gas, biogas, mixed gases, and pure gases.
Fox Thermal Instruments received FM (U.S.), FMc (Canadian), ATEX (EU), and IECEx (Global) safety standards approval for its FT3 Thermal Mass Flow Meter & Temperature Transmitter.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers