Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless BridgeThe Cellular Bridge enables customers to deploy hybrid wireless networks that combine a FreeWave radio with a cellular modem to reduce infrastructure costs and connection fees. It combines CDMA- and GSM-based technologies for SIM- and non-SIM-based cellular systems and proprietary radios at 900 MHz and 2.4 GHz. It can act as a tower replacement module or be used as an alternative to repeater locations or higher antenna heights.
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers